Off-campus South Dakota State University users: To download campus access theses, please use the following link to log into our proxy server with your South Dakota State University ID and password.
Non-South Dakota State University users: Please talk to your librarian about requesting this thesis through interlibrary loan.
Thesis - University Access Only
Master of Science (MS)
study and teaching nursing in South Dakota, motivation in adult education
Objectives of the Study:
1. To identify the percentage of Registered Nurses attending continuing education programs.
2. To identify factors that positively influence Registered Nurses' attendance at continuing education programs.
3. To identify factors that negatively influence Registered Nurses’ attendance at continuing education programs.
4. To identify Registered Nurses' attitudes towards mandatory continuing education.
5. To identify those factors which are significantly related to the attendance of continuing education programs.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Nursing -- South Dakota -- Study and teaching (Continuing education)
Motivation in adult education
Number of Pages
South Dakota State University
Copyright © 1993 Zita Billings. All rights reserved
Billings, Zita, "Factors Affecting Attendance of Continuing Education Programs by Registered Nurses in South Dakota" (1993). Theses and Dissertations. 693.