Each folder includes the following files.
- Assembly.fa: Genome assembly in scaffolds.
- Blast2GO_results.b2g: The full annotation of coding sequences.
- Coding_sequences.fa: The predicted coding sequences from masked assembly.
- Gene_models.gff: Gene predictions from masked assembly.
- Masked_assembly.fa: The masked genome assembly.
- Protein.fa: The predicted protein sequences.
PLAT_d and PLAT*_GC contains chromosomal assembly as “chr_assembly.fa” in respective folder.
SnpEff folder contains results from SnpEff as SnpEff_summary, genes affected are described as vini_snp.txt.genes and vini_snpeff is output from SnpEff.
Copyright 2017 © the Author(s)
Patal, Sagar; Zeng, Erling; Lu, Zhixiu; Jin, Xiaozhu; Swaminathan, Padmapriya; and Fennell, Anne, "Comparision of Effective Assemblers for Hetrozygous Genomes" (2017). Comparison of Heterozygous Grapevine Genome Assemblies Using Three Different Assembly Strategies. 1.