Department of Economics
This bulletin reports results of a study of industrial development financing in South Dakota. Objectives of the study were:
1. to describe the institutions which control funds that are now or are potentially available for industrial development financing in South Dakota;
2. to estimate the current and potential availability of industrial development fund from each source;
3. to determine by sub-state region the supplies and uses of industrial development funds in South Dakota;
4. to evaluate the current supply-demand balance for industrial development funds, and to project supplies and demands to 1980 and 1985; and
5. to identify financing sources and/or methods that might provide additional industrial capital.
South Dakota industrial development financing, industrial development sources
South Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station, South Dakota State University
Bornitz, T. D. and Daves, T. E., "Industrial Development Financing in South Dakota" (1978). Research Bulletins of the South Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station (1887-2011). 660.