Off-campus South Dakota State University users: To download campus access theses, please use the following link to log into our proxy server with your South Dakota State University ID and password.
Non-South Dakota State University users: Please talk to your librarian about requesting this thesis through interlibrary loan.
Thesis - University Access Only
Master of Science (MS)
health and hygiene of young adults, health promotion, health attitudes, health behavior
The objectives of this study are:
1. Identify the value placed on health by a young adult population attending a midwestern university.
2. Identify the health-promoting actions of a young adult population attending a midwestern university.
3. Determine the differences in health-promoting actions among groups of young adults with various demographic characteristics.
4. Determine the difference in health value of groups of young adults with various demographic characteristics.
5. Determine the difference in health promoting actions of young adults who highly value health and those who do not.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Young adults -- Health and hygiene
Number of Pages
South Dakota State University
Copyright © 1992 Doreen Miller. All rights reserved
Miller, Doreen, "Differences in Health-Promoting Actions Among Young Adults Who Highly Value Health and Those Who Do Not" (1992). Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 765.