boys girls club work, 4-h club work, 4-h garden club, vegetable planting tables, 4-h garden judging criteria, square rod garden
Agricultural Extension Service, South Dakota State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
1. Any Junior between the ages of 10 and 18 years, inclusive, may enter.
2. Each club shall have at least five members and local leader.
3. Enrollments close May 1.
4. Each member plants, cares for and markets or conserves the vegetables from his garden plot.
5. Size of garden: Minimum 2 sq. rds. Maximum, 5 acres.
6. Each member does his work, follows instructions, keeps a record and makes a report. At the close of the project he makes his final report and writes a story.
This item is in the public domain.
Larsen, C., "Boys' and Girls' Club Work: Garden Club" (1918). SDSU Extension Circulars. 22.