Plan B - Open Access
This document contains Plan B abstracts presented by graduate students at the Health and Nutritional Sciences Free Communication Day, held on April 30th 2019.
Abstract titles include:
- Effect of supervised aquatic therapy and supervised land-based therapy on chronic low back pain.
- The College Football Recruiting Process and Ways to Improve It
- The Effects of Probiotics on Depression and Anxiety
- Arthroscopic Partial Meniscectomy versus Physical Therapy: Best Intervention to Improve Outcomes in Patients with Meniscal Tears?
- Does the inclusion of mental health education programs have an effect on the help seeking behavior of collegiate student-athletes?
- Establishing a Sustainable Nutrition Education Program for Young Children
- Detecting Cardiac Pathology to Prevent Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) in Athletes: The Role of ECG Implementation.
- Does an increase in cervical muscle strength reduce the incidence of concussion in collegiate women’s soccer players?
- Teaching adults with disability to prepare healthy foods to increase independence and improve quality of dietary intake.
- Single-Sport Specialization and the Correlation of Athletic Success: A Literature Review.
- Eat Smart Live Strong: Increasing Fruit and Vegetable Consumption and Physical Activity Among Older Adults Through Community-Based Intervention
- Validity Between International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ-SF) and Measured Physical Activity in US Adolescents
- Dynamic Pricing Strategy for South Dakota State University Athletic Facility Rentals Determined by Peak and Non-Peak Hours
- Barriers and Facilitators of Weight Management in Children with Down Syndrome
- Associations Between Child Perceptions of Physical Activity Supports and Barriers and Measured Physical Activity in Rural 3rd – 5th Grade Children
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Awareness, Knowledge, and Status in Young Adults
- Gut Microbiota: Emerging Research and Its Influence on Chronic Disease
Abstracts are copyrighted by the Author(s)
Davies, Viola; Shaeffer, Jonathan; Hommes, Amy; Fehringer, Zachary; Cheney, Andrew; DeLay, Alli; Finke, Alyssa; Reece, Kaitlin; Elfmann, Jacob; Froseth, Maggan; Nurnberg, Kala; Thompson, Keith; Andersen, David; Kratovil, Samantha; Meier, Makenna; Pommer, Lezlie; and Nack, Amanda, "Health & Nutritional Sciences Free Communication Day: Spring 2019 Plan B Abstracts" (2019). Health and Nutritional Sciences Graduate Students Plan B Capstone Projects. 2.
Exercise Science Commons, Nutrition Commons, Sports Sciences Commons