Plan B - Open Access
Health and Nutritional Sciences
This document contains Plan B abstracts presented by graduate students at the Health and Nutritional Sciences Free Communication Day, held on May 4th, 2021.
Abstract titles include:
- Local Restaurants’ Marketing and Sponsorship Within Collegiate Athletics
- Preparing the Future of Campus Recreation
- Motivational Factors Influencing College Choice: NCAA Division I Female Volleyball Athletes
- The Significance of a Successful Internship Program
- Foundations of Publicly Subsidized Sport Stadiums: The Case of U.S. Bank Stadium
- Enhancing Member Experience During a Pandemic
- The Risk of Depression in Football Players Diagnosed with a Concussion
- Effectiveness of Color-Tinted Glasses in Reducing Photophobia in Patients Diagnosed with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury or Concussion
- Policies Surrounding Transgender Athletes and Participation in Competitive Sports
- Carbon Fiber Insole’s Effect on Running Mechanics in Recreational Runners
- Comprehensive Analysis of School Wellness Policy Toolkits
- Fasting for Weight Loss
- Lactate Supplementation on Exercise Performance
- Dietitian Involvement in Protein Recommendation Research for Athletes
Project title:Supplementation of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Improves Recovery and Exercise Performance in Healthy Adults.
- A Narrative Review of Grocery Store Interventions on Improving Healthy Food Purchases
- The Relationship Between American Indian’s Socioeconomic Status, Diet, & Gut Microbiome: A Preliminary Research Study
- Role of Omega-3 Fatty Acids on Pregnancy, Fetal, and Infant Development
- The Relationship of Blood Serum Levels of Vitamin B6, Folate, and Vitamin B12 on Depressive Symptoms in Adults Aged 18-65.
Number of Pages
South Dakota State University
Abstracts are copyrighted by the Author(s)
VIg, Brianna; Pappan, Michael; Svehla, Taylor; Iverson, Alexander; Jerome, Tanner; Gravius, Christian; Jackman, Kaitlyn; Ratermann, Savannah; Phillips, Gwyneth; Rheder, Jenna; Hallenbeck, Erin; Ammons, Logan; Astleford, Rachel; Hoffman, Francine; Folley, Ryan; Serie, Kylie; Christianson, Jenna; Strait, Haley; and Kessler, Kelsey, "Health & Nutritional Sciences Free Communication Day: Spring 2021 Plan B Abstracts" (2021). Health and Nutritional Sciences Graduate Students Plan B Capstone Projects. 7.