Pedology CD 05-13
This file contains 200 images from 1939 for Edmunds County, SD.
The photos are from Edmunds (1939 Part B) County, SD. No index map was prepared for the photos. The original photo scale was 1:20,000 or 3.2 inches = 1 mile. The inventory of images does not represent coverage of the entire county. The images contained on this CD represent part of the air photo collection for Edmunds County, SD that the South Dakota State University (SDSU) Pedology Project had on July 2005.
The structure of the file is as follows:
- There is a file folder for the county (e.g., Edmunds).
- Within the county folder there is a folder for the year and month of the air photos (e.g., 1939Aug).
- Within the year folder there are files for each photo scanned. The images are identified by the code used on the original photo/image. There is a county ID, a flight ID, and a photo ID on each air photo and that is what was used to name the image (e.g., CBM-5-127). (MORE)
- The original photo ID information was scanned with the photo (top of the image). The photo ID location represents either the west or north side of the image.
- Edmunds County, SD photo code – CBM.
South Dakota State University
Science Department, Plant, "Edmunds County, SD Air Photos (1939 – Part B)" (2005). South Dakota Counties Aerial Photos Collection. 2.