Open PRAIRIE is pleased to provide South Dakota State University branded-faculty and staff web pages in the SelectedWorks Gallery. SelectedWorks is a personalized webpage that provides the user with editorial control over their online presence.
SelectedWorks contributors can:
- Access readership and download reports
- Announce and share research with colleagues through social media and RSS feeds
- Import work from other Digital Commons institutional repositories
- Showcase areas of expertise
- Increase discoverability through top-rated SEO for academia
- Link to and from departmental pages.
You can sign up and easily create your own profile at: http://works.bepress.com
If you would like the Briggs Library to set up your SelectedWorks profile, please use this form or contact us at Openprairie@sdstate.edu.
If you would like more information, or have any further questions please contact Michael Biondo at 688-6054 or email@example.com
The SelectedWorks Galley automatically updates on a weekly basis. All live profiles that have been added within the week will automatically appear on the page after it updates.
Thanks to DigitalCommons@UNO for use of the SelectedWorks request form.