The 2023 SDSU Data Science symposium will be hosted at the SDSU campus on February 6-7, 2023. The symposium included pre-conference workshops, oral presentations, poster presentations, and keynote addresses.
This year's program includes:
Parallel workshops: Feb 6: 1:00 - 5:00 pm @ Student Union
Banquet: Feb 6: 6:00 - 9:00 pm @ Performing Art Center
Symposium: Feb 7: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm @ Student Union
Career fair: Feb 7 @ Student Union
There will be a career fair for students looking for internships and full-time positions.
Keynote speaker bios can be found HERE.
Tentative schedule can be found HERE.
The symposium will have oral or poster presentations on topics such as:
- Applications of data science to Healthcare, Finance/insurance, Agriculture, Sciences etc…
- Early Bird Non student: $120.00
- Onsite Non student: $150.00
- Early Bird Graduate Student : $45.00
- Onsite Graduate Student : $65.00
- Early Bird Undergraduate Student : $10.00
- Onsite Undergraduate Student : $30.00
- Non student: $30.00
- Student: $10.00
- Workshop 1: Intro to Blockchain data analytics (Unavailable)- $50.00
- Workshop 2: Intro to Python- $50.00
- Workshop 3: Text Data Analytics / NLP with Python- $50.00
- Dr. Christopher Saunders, SDSU- Forensic Statistics
- Dr. Xijin Ge, SDSU- Bioinformatics
- Dr. Valerie Reed, First Premier Bank - Finance
- Dr. Randy Hoover - SD School of Mines - Machine learning
- Dhiraj Sharan, Query AI - Cybersecurity
- Semhar Michael: Chair email@example.com
- Thomas Brandenburger: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Hatfield: email@example.com
Registration form can be found HERE.
Early Bird Registration Dates: 12/6/2022 to 2/2/2023
Thank you to our sponsors