boys girls club work, 4-h club work, 4-h potato club record book
Agricultural Extension Service, South Dakota State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
Regulations of the Club
1. Any junior 10 to 18 years, inclusive, may enter.
2. Enrollments close April 1.
3. Number of pure bred eggs set, minimum, 30, maximum, 200.
4. A club shall consist of not less than five members and local leader.
5. Instructions relative to the selection, care and feeding will be sent to each member from time to time.
6. Each member does his work, follows instructions, keeps an accurate record, makes reports as called for, writes a story of his work at the close of the project and makes an exhibit at the community or county fair.
7. An exhibit shall consist of a trio of birds, two pullets and a cockerel.
8. Any trio of birds recommended by the County Agent, Club Leader or Poultry Breeder is eligible to enter at the State Poultry Show.
This item is in the public domain.
Larsen, C., "Boys' and Girls' Club Work: Poulry Club Record Book" (1918). SDSU Extension Circulars. 19.