Each folder includes the following files.
- Assembly.fa: Genome assembly in scaffolds.
- Blast2GO_results.b2g: The full annotation of coding sequences.
- Coding_sequences.fa: The predicted coding sequences from masked assembly.
- Gene_models.gff: Gene predictions from masked assembly.
- Masked_assembly.fa: The masked genome assembly.
- Protein.fa: The predicted protein sequences.
PLAT*_GC contains chromosomal assembly and annotation as "pseudo_chromosomal_assembly" folder.
SnpEff folder contains results from SnpEff as SnpEff_summary, genes affected are described as vini_snp.txt.genes and vini_snpeff is output from SnpEff.
Copyright 2018 © the Author(s)
Patel, Sagar; Lu, Zhixiu; Jin, Xiaozhu; Swaminathan, Padmapriya; Zeng, Erliang and Fennell, Anne, "Comparison of Three Assembly Strategies for a Heterozygous Grapevine Genome Assembly" (2018). Comparison of Three Assembly Strategies for a Heterozygous Grapevine Genome Assembly. 1.