Director, State Data Center: Dr. Weiwei Zhang
The SDSU Census Data Center operates as a cooperative venture between the US Census Bureau and South Dakota State University.
The Center assists people in successfully accessing census data for effective decision-making and sometimes just plain curiosity. We also take on special projects for organizations that have special data needs. We develop projects and seek additional funding to provide more and better data to the citizens and communities of South Dakota. Finally, we provide training to help people more effectively use the census data and presentations about our findings using the data. Our work is informed by a state-wide advisory committee.
Browse the SDSU Census Data Center Collections:
- Census Data Center Demographic Datasets
- Census Data Center Economics Datasets
- Census Data Center Education Datasets
- Census Data Center Health Statistics and Datasets
- Census Data Center Housing Datasets
- Census Data Center Workforce Datasets
Census Data Center Newsletter: 2007-2010
Census Data Center News Releases
Census Data Center Project Reports
South Dakota County Profiles: 2007